• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics: Post your doubts here (O + A level)

Reaction score
Hello!

Well I tried figuring it out.

The TC for the firm before hiring the next worker is 30*50 = 1500

If you added the extra worker the TC would result to 1500 + 112 (additional worker cost) = 1612

The 1612 would be divided by the total number of workers after which is 31 thus 1612/ 31 = 52

This is the increase in labour wage rate. To calculate the percentage 52 - 50 / 50 * 100 = 4% or (52 / 50 * 100) - 100 = 4 %

Hope this helps
One more question, how do you get the answer of 7 to be 'B' pLEASE, anyone please URGENTLY HELP ME :)

Reaction score
Assalamolaikum Im giving economics this oct nov im almost complete with past papers twice and complete revision my father is a professor of economics and he has 28 years of experience teaching to MA level so i request that are there any specific tips for cambridge o levels or even any guess. Secondly are the oct nov papers more difficult than may june as im also giving environmental management

Reaction score
Sir is der any friendly way to understand eco bcuz i really dont understand my igcse eco at all. Although i somehow manage 2 get an a in prelims. My eco igcse exam is on 29 th oct . Pls help me

Reaction score
AS LEVEL
Discuss the desirability of the world wide movement towards mixed economies away from planned economies. [12]
Explain how Division of Labor contribute to the economy. [8]

Reaction score
Reaction score
can someone please send me some exam questions for all the chapters in the first two units of the book, its so hard to find them in past papers. and can someone let me know if they have any tips for aceing economics olevel paper, will appreciated alot