• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics P21

Reaction score
Well, I wrote one full page answer for the 4 mark question, there were 2-3 of them and i wrote a full page..Actually, I wrote one full page for each and every question in the paper except that i had to leave the 6 mark question due to lack of time :(
I answered Section B well. Did I actually waste my time or is this a sign of actually being an A level student :p ?

Reaction score
Ikr? 91.5% is like impossible. I'm sure it should have been 9.15% or so atleast this makes sense. Even 22.5% is impossible because the country never had such high rates of inflation in recent years. Around 9-10%. It didn't even mention hyperinflation so its not possible.
True.. well we just had to calculate so yeah thats iy :)

and i wanted to ask, that i wrote 1 page answer for the two 4 marks questions ie 1 page each, is it waste of time? and due to lack of time i wrote half a page for the 6 marks :(

and i wrote like 5 pages for section b part one and 5 pages for the part ii.. did i like waste my time? all what i wrote was related to question..

How much did you write?

Reaction score
True.. well we just had to calculate so yeah thats iy :)

and i wanted to ask, that i wrote 1 page answer for the two 4 marks questions ie 1 page each, is it waste of time? and due to lack of time i wrote half a page for the 6 marks :(

and i wrote like 5 pages for section b part one and 5 pages for the part ii.. did i like waste my time? all what i wrote was related to question..

How much did you write?
why did you write so much? :/ you could have just written 4 points each with brief explanation... however if the examiners see correct points in your answer they will mark it right ignoring unnecessary information! :)
Tip: Go for quality, not quantity/length! That's what my teacher always says! :p

Reaction score
why did you write so much? :/ you could have just written 4 points each with brief explanation... however if the examiners see correct points in your answer they will mark it right ignoring unnecessary information! :)
Tip: Go for quality, not quantity/length! That's what my teacher always says! :p
Aah yeah thats right! Well its my resit.. I believe that as I wrote less last time I dont wanna repeat that mistake again.. so I decided to write like just 2 points and elaborate them well. Eg like for the currency devaluation thing in the case study, I wrote about the demand, explained and even gave a diagram just like I did for supply :)
And I saw some candidate response, WOAH 1.5 page for a 4 mark question, keeping that in mind I wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote :p

So yes. I hope examiners be linient this time, no actually theu should be extra linient ;)

Someone times I wonder, why is the GT set like 52% for an A like 21/40. Isn't that tooo low. Yet students dont even get that :/
Do we write soo bad or do they mark soo bad?

Reaction score
Aah yeah thats right! Well its my resit.. I believe that as I wrote less last time I dont wanna repeat that mistake again.. so I decided to write like just 2 points and elaborate them well. Eg like for the currency devaluation thing in the case study, I wrote about the demand, explained and even gave a diagram just like I did for supply :)
And I saw some candidate response, WOAH 1.5 page for a 4 mark question, keeping that in mind I wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote :p

So yes. I hope examiners be linient this time, no actually theu should be extra linient ;)

Someone times I wonder, why is the GT set like 52% for an A like 21/40. Isn't that tooo low. Yet students dont even get that :/
Do we write soo bad or do they mark soo bad?
Depreciation*
Looooooooool same here made both diagrams! And even drew a few diagrams for the money wala question.
Hahaha 1.5 pages really? :'O that's a lottt!! Well, I'm sure they mark bad cause economics examiners tend to be like that... examiners for the other subjects such as business are pretty lenient. We can pray though! :p