• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECONOMICS: O/A with Qamar Baloch

Reaction score
Hi dear students. For any help regarding O level MCQS paper or A2 level P-4 you may take help from Qamar Baloch. Post your problems here, me and many other people are here to help you out for upcoming exams. Guess paper for P-4 is also available.

Reaction score
Hi dear students. For any help regarding O level MCQS paper or A2 level P-4 you may take help from Qamar Baloch. Post your problems here, me and many other people are here to help you out for upcoming exams. Guess paper for P-4 is also available.

sir i need help in self study of economics! please guide ffrom where to start and it would be great i you coulf provide me with EConomics Olevel notes! (btw i;m doing IGCSEs)

Reaction score
Sir can u give me the answer of Q.Discuss how some aims of government policy might conflict with each other. [6]
and
Q.Discuss what motives consumers have for deciding whether to spend or save... (6)

Reaction score
Sir can u give me the answer of Q.Discuss how some aims of government policy might conflict with each other. [6]
and
Q.Discuss what motives consumers have for deciding whether to spend or save... (6)
see u in the class tom at 4pm. then will discuss it with u inshaAllah

Reaction score
Hello sir, im writing AS economics on Wednesday the 24th, do you have any idea of what would come up in that data response paper? what topics would come up and so forth. It would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Nadia Hassan :)

Reaction score
h
Hello sir, im writing AS economics on Wednesday the 24th, do you have any idea of what would come up in that data response paper? what topics would come up and so forth. It would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Nadia Hassan :)
hope your exam did go well

Reaction score

Discuss whether the law of diminishing returns contradicts the concept of economies of scale....can you plx ans this ques?