• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hello
I haven't studied accounting in o level. Is it possible for me to give A level accounting in one year . is it an easy subject?. please reply

Reaction score
Can anybody Suggest some good books for a level accounting.also post some eBook links if available.
Thanks.

Reaction score
I need to give my alevel(composite) accounting this coming may/june. Right now i can't find any endorosed book for accounting in pakistan (niether that of oxford or hodder).Further the cambridge press book for accounting has been made redundant with the syllabus update of 2016.Therefore my question is:which book should i use for accounting preparation(is book(theory and practice) by nauman malik good enough;someone suggested me this).
P.S;Don't ignore this post,as i really need your help.

Reaction score
A level Economics Paper 4 Chapter 1 Revision of past papers are here

Attachments

• ALevelEconomicsArrangedPP4 - Chapter 1.pdf
    66.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reaction score
AS level Economics Paper 2 All Chapters Revision of past papers are here

Attachments

• ASLevelEconomicsPP2 Arranged Questions.pdf
    150.4 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
A Level Economics Arranged PP3 - Chapter 1

Attachments

• ALevelEconomicsArrangedPP3.pdf
    804.8 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
A Level Economics Arranged PP1 - Chapter 1

Attachments

• ALevelEconomicsPP1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Reaction score
Y
I need to give my alevel(composite) accounting this coming may/june. Right now i can't find any endorosed book for accounting in pakistan (niether that of oxford or hodder).Further the cambridge press book for accounting has been made redundant with the syllabus update of 2016.Therefore my question is:which book should i use for accounting preparation(is book(theory and practice) by nauman malik good enough;someone suggested me this).
P.S;Don't ignore this post,as i really need your help.
Yup nauman malik one is great book hes one of the best accounts teacher cambridge accounting alevel new edition I didn't find in pak

Reaction score
What is the relationship between Opportunity cost and production possibilty of a nation? How does PPF look under constantand increasing Opportunity cost? What is the relationship between the opportunity cost of a commodity and the relative price of that commodity? how can they be visualized graphically?
HELP NEEDED URGENT

Reaction score
Economics for Cambridge International AS and A Level
Book by Clive Riches, Richard Taylor, and Terry Cook
PDF from the CD-ROM

Attachments

• AS_Level_Economic_Glossary.pdf
    184.7 KB · Views: 26
  • AS_Level_Economics_CD_Preparing for exams.pdf
    519.1 KB · Views: 23
Reaction score
Please can someone tell me by what figure did your Balance sheet balance? Principles of Accounts 7110 october/November 2016.

Reaction score
I need to know cost push inflation and demand pull inflation a short explanation which includes equilibrium point based on the diagrams

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what resources you normally use for practicing MCQs (specially people in Pakistan).
Redspot topicals?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

To get things organized in a better way, I am making this thread. As othewise, some queries remain unanswered!

So post your AS/A2 Accounts, Business or Economics doubts in this thread. InshaAllah other members around will be there to help you.

NOTE: If any doubts in the pastpapers, please post the link!

Regards,
XPC Staff.
Using a production possibility curve show how opportunity cost can be used to show the trade offs involved?
i tried answering it but the answer seems too obvious and short, Answr: The production possibilty curve slopes downward and to the right. this represents the opportunity cost of increasin the output x at the expense of good y, this shows that in order to increase the output of x some output of y will need to be reduced. should i be just more specific with the graph like by adding about the x axis and y axis, or there are things that i am lacking? how do i write an answer worth 8 marks? what other points am i lacking? i just started studying it and am new to a levels so cant figure out how to write it,