• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hiiiiiii......... do you guys have any websites for accounting resources besides dineshbakshi.com and igcseacoounts.com??? i need more resources especially for the ratio analysis topic which is just sooo confusing....... reply asap

Reaction score
9093 English AS
Any tips on how to write a commentary?
Like the layout and perhaps a list of features and effects to look for?
Can anyone provide me with sample commentaries if you have done in school? (preferably with marks)

Also tips on paper 1 and paper 2 as well to get an A
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how much of their economics syllabus they have finished
I started late and I am afraid I'm behind and might not finish the syllabus
This is for AS

Reaction score
can anyone online check my answers for as level economics as my school economics teacher is not very helpful :(
i really need to know the level of answers i am writing and would really appreciate it someone could help me check my answers for economics
thanks

Reaction score
can anyone online check my answers for as level economics as my school economics teacher is not very helpful :(
i really need to know the level of answers i am writing and would really appreciate it someone could help me check my answers for economics
thanks
I could help you, just message me :)

Reaction score
I have a question in business. 9707/22/m/j/13. Two disadvantages of measuring a business size by market share?
Could anyone help??

Reaction score
October/November 2014 [ECONOMICS ] 9708/41 Paper 4
An economist stated ‘you cannot encourage economic growth, and cut spending and increase taxes at the same time’. (Source: The Times. 2011)

(b) Discuss whether economic analysis can be used to support the statement of the economist. [13]

Can anyone tell me what to write or simply write a model essay for me please ! ? I badly need this essay answer !

Reaction score
An economist stated ‘you cannot encourage economic growth, and cut spending and increase taxes at the same time’. (Source: The Times. 2011)

(b) Discuss whether economic analysis can be used to support the statement of the economist. [13]

Can anyone tell me what to write or simply write a model essay for me please ! ? I badly need this essay answer !

Reaction score

Reaction score

Attachments

• June2013P2_001.png
    June2013P2_001.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 8
  • June2013P2_002.png
    June2013P2_002.png
    339 KB · Views: 4
  • June2013P2_003.png
    June2013P2_003.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 2
  • June2013P2_004.png
    June2013P2_004.png
    326.6 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Hi can someone help with this question:
"Discuss some of the problems when a planned economy makes the transition to a market economy" {12 marks}