• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Word your question correctly. Which subject are you talking about?

Reaction score
anyone having some suggestions for Economics AS level MCQ's?How to prepare and stuff???

Reaction score
anyone having some suggestions for Economics AS level MCQ's?How to prepare and stuff???
AoA!
=> Read a topic from the CIE endorsed 'Bamford'. Make sure you understand all sy components.
=> Practice topical MCQs after each topic.
=> Mark those you don't understand and get them cleared from your teacher/genius friend/XPC.
=> With all topics covered before an exam, solve yearly papers.
=> Go through your mistakes, remember them and learn from them.

Reaction score
^Just a tiny suggestion! Bamford is useless - there are loads of aims and objectives of the syllabus not properly covered and explained! And MCQs require a thorough understanding! Check on John Sloman's Essentials of Economics or Lipsey and Harbury's First Principles of Economics - They are really good with conceptual understanding! :)

Reaction score
help needed in a level accounts past papers pg 316.when will the selling expenses be paid and how much.

Reaction score
Can any1 solve this doubt (economics)?9708 October/November 2008 Section b Question 4.I referred the marking scheme but I have not been able to understand what has to be written.I would be greatful if some1 helps me out wid this question.Thanx in Advance!!

Reaction score
Hay guys, I have a question about A Level economics.
I'm self-teaching the course and I'm having problems with the long essay questions in the past papers.
Like, is there a specific structure you're supposed to follow and stuff?
I'd appreciate any tips.

Reaction score
Hay guys, I have a question about A Level economics.
I'm self-teaching the course and I'm having problems with the long essay questions in the past papers.
Like, is there a specific structure you're supposed to follow and stuff?
I'd appreciate any tips.
AoA!
You follow the general essay structure i.e.
=> Introduction
=> Body of the essay
=> Conclusion
Be sure to follow the command words. Include diagrams if possible and give contextual examples. You can go by the rate of one argument per paragraph and make it well-supported. =)

Reaction score
AoA!
You follow the general essay structure i.e.
=> Introduction
=> Body of the essay
=> Conclusion
Be sure to follow the command words. Include diagrams if possible and give contextual examples. You can go by the rate of one argument per paragraph and make it well-supported. =)

Thanks!
Just have to make sure I get loads of practice in before the exams.

Reaction score
Can any1 solve this doubt (economics)?9708 October/November 2008 Section b Question 4.I referred the marking scheme but I have not been able to understand what has to be written.I would be greatful if some1 helps me out wid this question.Thanx in Advance!!
I'm sorry but which paper number are you referring to?..paper 2 or 4? Also, would be better if you just copy paste the question here instead.

Reaction score
I am appearing for A-level exams in may/june 2012 so i wanted to ask if it is possible to complete my economics syllabus in three months and get a good grade?