• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics, Accounting & Business: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
This is going to be my goodbye speech to all the members I have met in my 28 days of xtremepapers community. Goodbye my honest friends and one day we may just actually meet considering the fact I will make my country change for the good. Just remember: My name is Saiyan Islam, the patriot of Bangladesh. Before I say goodbye I want to say that each and every one of you have the capacity of changing this world for the better. You people are remarkable in the sense that everyone here has a charm of their own. I would specially acknowledge the following members:
wajiman
Saad Ghori
youzair
WaleedUQ
redapple20
mimiswift
MnMz
Echelon94
Manesh
2pac

At the moment I am actually remembering these amount of people :p. Sorry if I missed someone who has actually helped me out. You people truly have made me a better person. I know many have already left the forum but I feel that one day they may actually show up. It is the first day of monsoon in Bangladesh and rain has already gathered my eyes :cry:. What a glorious season! The famous traveler Ibn Battuta once said that Bengal (presently Bangladesh) possess the richest fruits in the world as well as the tastiest fishes. My country is now in crisis and I want to make it the way it was in the past. I welcome you all to visit my country.

I cannot continue further, my throat is aching with all this emotion. I may appear to be annoying but all I wanted to do was to give you all an account of what my country is like. You all are terrific. Rain is flowing down my cheeks and even outside it has started to rain.

Always remember the monsoon rain of Bangladesh does not know when to stop and a Bangladeshi does not know his limitations. Good bye and best of luck!

Bangladesh%202006%20-Monsoon%20on%20the%20Jamuna%20River.preview.JPG

sry for the late reply, will be missing ya all tooo.. it was fun, so as those are now become a very precious part of memory, to keep that part fresh i ll keep visiting here and feel the excitement and n-joyment we had at that time

Reaction score
Please solve this problem for me and please explain how to solve it...I'm very helpless in this matter
Jane Joda started a business on 1 April 2003. Since that time Jane has not maintained any financial records.
She is able to provide the following information relating to her second year of trading.

Stock 1 April 2004 $9500
Stock 31 March 2005 $17500
Purchases $22000
Cash Sales $6600
Credit Sales ?

The gross profit margin is 20%
Calculate, by means of a trading account, the value of Jane Joda's credit sales for the year ended 31 March 2005

Reaction score
Please solve this problem for me and please explain how to solve it...I'm very helpless in this matter
Jane Joda started a business on 1 April 2003. Since that time Jane has not maintained any financial records.
She is able to provide the following information relating to her second year of trading.

Stock 1 April 2004 $9500
Stock 31 March 2005 $17500
Purchases $22000
Cash Sales $6600
Credit Sales ?

The gross profit margin is 20%
Calculate, by means of a trading account, the value of Jane Joda's credit sales for the year ended 31 March 2005
(95+220-175 ) 100/80= Total sales
total sales minus cash sales = credit sales

Reaction score
:)WHat does increasing and decreasing returns in isoquants and isocosts mean in chapter 2 a levels economics
!!!reply asap..a detailed description!!!

Reaction score
hEY HELLO....i just checked this out...bt its toooo high level.......i mean in CIE economics we dnt have these compicated things!!!do u have some really useful type of notes!!!!plzz rpely!:)

What notes do you need exactly??!

Reaction score
Please help me in this,
Explain why a sole trader's capital account is adjusted for goodwill before his business is amalgamated with that of another sole trader?

State 2 reasons why 2 sole traders may amalgamate their businesses?

Reaction score
Please help me in this,
Explain why a sole trader's capital account is adjusted for goodwill before his business is amalgamated with that of another sole trader?

State 2 reasons why 2 sole traders may amalgamate their businesses?

1. Greater capital than each of the business, more finance for expannsion

2. if in the same industry , than reduces competition

3. different personal skills of each of the sole trader available.

4. in case of a loss, risk of each of the business is shared among two

5. may help each other in decision making

Reaction score
Can anyone plzzzz telll me that is REALISATION ACCOUNT in business purchase chapter a part of this oct/nov A levels syllabus.....reply asap my friends!!:)