• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ECO INTERNSHIP

Reaction score
yeah i did that in 2010. its an intern-ship programme for 1 month at Ali institute Lahore. what kind of detail and info u need? it was a good learning experience, fun as well. :)

Reaction score
total duration was a month. once a week u need to visit ali institute. we watched the documentary an inconvenient truth. after that an assignment on it nd some discussion. we were taught by some army retired major how to make a camp and some usual discussion on environmental issues , computer slides were shown regularly. dre was a trip in it as well at Head Baloki( quite boring caz it was so hot dre but fun with friends in the bus :D ) , once we were given a task of compiling some information on an endangered specie nd then we did a presentation on it in the form of groups. in one class we had to design a product which is environmental friendly :p , then after dat presentation. u will be given a task of making members collecting some fund for wwf ( dats not mandatory to complete the intern-ship). make sure ur portfolio is good so u can earn some special award otherwise u might not get that certificate.

Reaction score
total duration was a month. once a week u need to visit ali institute. we watched the documentary an inconvenient truth. after that an assignment on it nd some discussion. we were taught by some army retired major how to make a camp and some usual discussion on environmental issues , computer slides were shown regularly. dre was a trip in it as well at Head Baloki( quite boring caz it was so hot dre but fun with friends in the bus :D ) , once we were given a task of compiling some information on an endangered specie nd then we did a presentation on it in the form of groups. in one class we had to design a product which is environmental friendly :p , then after dat presentation. u will be given a task of making members collecting some fund for wwf ( dats not mandatory to complete the intern-ship). make sure ur portfolio is good so u can earn some special award otherwise u might not get that certificate.
Will They Organize the WFF internship in June 2012 again?

Reaction score
here it is man:
WWF - Pakistan's Eco Internship Programme has started recruiting again for the 2012 cycle. Want to be a part fo one of the most rewarding summer internship experiences? Then write to us at [email protected] or call us at 111-993-725 with your city code (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad).

Reaction score
here it is man:
WWF - Pakistan's Eco Internship Programme has started recruiting again for the 2012 cycle. Want to be a part fo one of the most rewarding summer internship experiences? Then write to us at [email protected] or call us at 111-993-725 with your city code (Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad).
I've done this already ... they take u to a field trip and the rest u pretty much snooze so stay uo in ur holidays throughout the night and sleep in these 5 or 6 classes ... seriously not kidding :p

Reaction score
I joined for this internship and got the instructions that I would get a phone call for further details....no such phone call came and I am confused what to do about it......
For this internship we were supposed to pay too.....and I wonder how am I gonna get to know what to do ........ I so enthusiastically joined it

Reaction score
I joined for this internship and got the instructions that I would get a phone call for further details....no such phone call came and I am confused what to do about it......
For this internship we were supposed to pay too.....and I wonder how am I gonna get to know what to do ........ I so enthusiastically joined it

i got forms from my school.We had to pay Rs 1000 not including exposure visit and Rs 1500 for the exposure visit.

Reaction score
Hi,
Good day to you all...
I need to know will it have any benefit apaert from social and practical experiance if youve done internship at more than one places.
Yes i'm talking abt its benefits in uni career if you're willing to apply abroad...?

Reaction score
Hi,
Good day to you all...
I need to know will it have any benefit apaert from social and practical experiance if youve done internship at more than one places.
Yes i'm talking abt its benefits in uni career if you're willing to apply abroad...?
Presentation skill enhancement.....environment management...it proves that u did something useful and creative apart from academics.....debating skills.....social experience....it's a good opportunity to experience your surrounding nature too.....

Reaction score
Presentation skill enhancement.....environment management...it proves that u did something useful and creative apart from academics.....debating skills.....social experience....it's a good opportunity to experience your surrounding nature too.....
Wanna come again next year..?:)