• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Easy Extra Subjects for GCE O Level?

Reaction score
i will be attempting the six basic subjects CHEM, PHY, BIO, MATH, ENG AND URDU (I have already given the I.S AND P.S exam and got A* in both)
but i want to attempt an extra subject in the june 2017 session along with these subs. i want an easy subject that i can prepare for while maintaining my focus on the other subjects. i have 8 months for preparation. Will Environmental Management be a good idea?(i wont be joining any tuitions so its all self study) any other subjects easy to learn in a short time?

Reaction score
i will be attempting the six basic subjects CHEM, PHY, BIO, MATH, ENG AND URDU (I have already given the I.S AND P.S exam and got A* in both)
but i want to attempt an extra subject in the june 2017 session along with these subs. i want an easy subject that i can prepare for while maintaining my focus on the other subjects. i have 8 months for preparation. Will Environmental Management be a good idea?(i wont be joining any tuitions so its all self study) any other subjects easy to learn in a short time?
You can opt for Commerce :) It's quite an easy subject or else you can go for Sociology and Geography too. Since you have studies Pakstudies you'll find Geography 2217 easy.

Reaction score
Environmental Management is also a good option :) You can do it easily as it is also related to pakstudies. You'll be able to score good in it without tuition :)

Reaction score
I gave Commerce and Socio along with Pak Stud and Isl this may June.
U should go for Sociology if u are up for a challenge but commerce is the easiest.
However giving an extra with these 6 sub's is quite challenging. Keep that in mind. I found it very difficult to give it along with Pak Stud and Isl even. But My moms prayers worked and I did well. MA.
Point is. It shouldn't affect on sciences u know.....