• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dues for Rechecking

Reaction score
Is anyone aware ofo the dues that CIE takes for the rechecking of exams?
i guess your result was not good but sach poocho tho ma b apny result pae hiran hn,i was expecting A*s in chem and bio but ended up with Bs which i think is incorrect ,i alsa want to recheck
r han agr tm recheck krwana b chathi ho tho agr poora confidence k tmhara paper acha hoa tha then i suggest you for recheck otherwise you should move on.

Reaction score
I would suggest you to go for the retakes instead of rechecking. There are rare cases in which the grades are improved by rechecking. First have some confidence by checking the marking schemes, then go for the rechecks, otherwise it would nothing more than a waste of money. Btw if you want to know about the dues for the rechecking, ask your Principal to download the Cambridge Fees List from CIE Direct.

Reaction score
Last year I asked for clerical recheck with review of marking scheme. Costed me 8,000 something. Later I was asked that you want your paper 1 to be rechecked or paper 2 -_-
Only one component can be rechecked -_-

Reaction score
Last year I asked for clerical recheck with review of marking scheme. Costed me 8,000 something. Later I was asked that you want your paper 1 to be rechecked or paper 2 -_-
Only one component can be rechecked -_-
So what?
DId ur grades improve??