• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dua for all Candidates.

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
Anybody has some Duas to pray for result. Also Namaz Hajat is a good way for asking what u desire?

Reaction score
Don't just focus on Duas to help you out though they are very important but Hardwork and diligence is also highly required to achieve a great milestone in your life whether it's studies or practical life. So keeping both things parallel would surely help you out and stand in the difficult times. Don't ignore it. Best of luck (y)

Reaction score
Don't just focus on Duas to help you out though they are very important but Hardwork and diligence is also highly required to achieve a great milestone in your life whether it's studies or practical life. So keeping both things parallel would surely help you out and stand in the difficult times. Don't ignore it. Best of luck (y)
I love your wisdom:)