• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

dreamzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
  1. Keep up to my father's expectations
  2. Keep up to my father's expectations
  3. Keep up to my father's expectations
  4. Keep up to my father's expectations
  5. Keep up to my father's expectations
  6. Keep up to my father's expectations
  7. Keep up to my father's expectations
  8. Keep up to my father's expectations
  9. Keep up to my father's expectations
  10. Keep up to my father's expectations
P.S. my father expects me to be the best in everything! :D
yeah i cud say the same thing abt my dad!:p

Reaction score
i am seriously dreamin of purchasin flight tickets to Barcelona n visit the first team at CampNouand give them a motivating lecture....Most of it will probably revolve around me never wantin 2 see TORRES:mad: smile ever again......
(n)(n)

Reaction score
among my dream list , heres 1 of it...:p.
i wish i could touch the clouds and build my dream house on it...so unrealistic dream, right friends? :)

Reaction score
if u do so...den there wont be any difference b/w u and that person...as killing is not allowed in Islam, only Allah (swt) has the right of taking peoples life, not a human being ....hope ur this dream never comes true :p
Are u seriously kidding me???????????
Do u know how many people he killed? Do u know how many houses he destroyed??? Do u know how many Muslim sisters his forces kidnapped???
Do u know that in Islam there is something called *Qesas*? If a person kills another person then the 1st person should be killed unless the family of the dead person forgives him??

Reaction score
Are u seriously kidding me???????????
Do u know how many people he killed? Do u know how many houses he destroyed??? Do u know how many Muslim sisters his forces kidnapped???
Do u know that in Islam there is something called *Qesas*? If a person kills another person then the 1st person should be killed unless the family of the dead person forgives him??
ohhh..no i never knew it....:(