• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

dreamzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
thx and
troubles happen between ppl mostly wen they dont understand each other or wen they judge before hearing the full story
well.. many more things are there.......
thts y i wish tht everyone is united muslims or non muslims

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
aoa!!

^^true! :sorry: You know if at individual at least we all start, inshaALlah one day Islam will be the lifestyle of our own country, and moreover, not only in pak, but Muslims all over the world need to unite together! as said in the Quran...
O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.
And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good, enjoining what is right and forbidding what is wrong, and those will be the successful.
And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.
(3:102-105)

A lot of prayers, May Allah help me and us all to come back and adopt the correct lifestyle...the one defined by the Quran and sunnah! Aameen!

Reaction score
Aoa. Pakistan becoming a peaceful country, prosperity, etc, bro, that would be no less then a miracle. We're up to our necks in quicksand. Even if pakistan's so called savior Imran khan becomes president do you really think Pakistan can be saved. And if you had not noticed the floods, mosquitos, target killing all are nothing but punishments by Allah. No matter how much we pray it won't be successful, not as long as everyone living on this piece of land asks for forgiveness from Allah.

P.s please don't say people of pakistan. Pakistan Has everything imaginable. It is a marvelous place, It has everything that a country should have. The people [most if not all] are not pakistanis, they aren't the people pakistan was made for. They don't deserve to be called pakistanis.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
Aoa. Pakistan becoming a peaceful country, prosperity, etc, bro, that would be no less then a miracle. We're up to our necks in quicksand. Even if pakistan's so called savior Imran khan becomes president do you really think Pakistan can be saved. And if you had not noticed the floods, mosquitos, target killing all are nothing but punishments by Allah. No matter how much we pray it won't be successful, not as long as everyone living on this piece of land asks for forgiveness from Allah.

P.s please don't say people of pakistan. Pakistan Has everything imaginable. It is a marvelous place, It has everything that a country should have. The people [most if not all] are not pakistanis, they aren't the people pakistan was made for. They don't deserve to be called pakistanis.

Er.. Don't be hopeless.. remember what Ibrahim (AS) said [He said, "And who despairs of the mercy of his Lord except for those astray?" (15:56)] so we must trust Allah and try our best to follow the truth and help those who we can influence towards the truth.. inshaAllah we would be among the successful. This life is already a test so no matter how bad things around us go we must be firm and wait for the help of Allah to come.
There is one Aayah I really love and when around me times are hard I think of it, the translation is:
"Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah?" Ah! Verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!" [2]
notice how their messenger isn't hopeless of Allah's mercy, he doesn't say if it would come or not rather When will it come! and the reply that it's near just makes you peaceful inside.. :)

May Allah help us stand firm on this deen.. Aameen.

Reaction score
i want to make a best and bright future..better families and need better social respect...so i think a better education will give these all...:)

Reaction score
my dream since when i was a child was to becum a dentist buh i noe i cant do dat..!!
bt if not dat den an interior designer nd den a gr8 mother and wife..!!
ndyes to enter jannah as well..!!! :D
Great wife? Really? I threatened my mom that if she EVER talks about my marriage, I'll run away.
I've always wanted to adopt an orphan though. Prolly that's the first thing I'll do once I settle down, Insha Allah. =)

Reaction score
To stop listening to music and stuff, small daily life sins...
to get all A*s
To make my parents proud of me, and well a biggggg chocolate :D

Reaction score
I want to acheive excellence in studies and become a good man so that I could help poors. Always been my dream that people have equalities. No racism. :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Great wife? Really? I threatened my mom that if she EVER talks about my marriage, I'll run away.
I've always wanted to adopt an orphan though. Prolly that's the first thing I'll do once I settle down, Insha Allah. =)

u needa grow up (no offence).... :p I used to think the same way (but I never threatened my parents..)
Then when you cross 20 you realise.. hey what happened to my thought process! :D ... There is a reason humankind was created in pairs...

On the other hand a serious kindda advice; don't ever stab ur mum's heart by telling her that you'll run away... you can't imagine how much parents love their children. (even if they don't show it)

An Arab Poem about A Mother’s Heart
One day a man tempted a foolish boy
With his money to safeguard the boy from harm.
He told him: “Boy, bring me the heart of your mother,
And to you i’ll give jewels, coins, and pearls.”
So he went and sheathed a dagger with his Mother’s chest
And the Heart he took out and went back the way he came,
But because of his excess haste, he fell
And the heart, covered with blood, rolled along as he stumbled.
The Mother’s Heart called him while being covered with dirt
“Son! My beloved! Are you hurt?!”
And suddenly, even though the voice was very compassionate,
It was as if the wrath of the heaven had fallen on the boy
And so, he unsheathed his dagger to stab himself,
A stabbing to become an example for those who heed examples.
But, just as the blade was about to pierce his own heart,
The Heart of the mother called him saying “Stop your hand!
Do not kill my heart twice in the same place!”

-Ibrahim B. Mikhail Al-Mundhir