• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

dreamzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
Hai Allah..!! :shock: :crazy: @Salman...November is approaching...!! Yaadasht achi hai to yaad hoga tumhe..!! And i'll find u..u dun worry..!! Accio Salman...Oops abi distance zyada hai..isi leay it didnt work...!! karachi mein it'll definately work..!! :D :D

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
Hai Allah..!! :shock: :crazy: @Salman...November is approaching...!! Yaadasht achi hai to yaad hoga tumhe..!! And i'll find u..u dun worry..!! Accio Salman...Oops abi distance zyada hai..isi leay it didnt work...!! karachi mein it'll definately work..!! :D :D
Yeah and u know that where I m going in November but still hard to find a person who u haven't seen !! :p
anyways back on topic
Dreaming to visit the House of Allah !! :)

R

rockincrew

i have many dreams
- meet someone
- be the president of my country
- be able to feel high always
and many others

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
DREAMING BOUT being a ROCKSTAR...!! :D
then go and make ur hair colour purple and put some rings in your tongue and jump with a guitar !! :p
anyways @topic: Dreaming about Getting rid of CIE :(

Reaction score
dream of gettin rid of my heightophobia n go skydivin, paraglidin wid my friends

ek din zarror ayega insha allah

Reaction score
HO HAHAHAHHAHA...!! Ppl wanna be a superman..!! :D
@topic...Why cudnt i hve been born 8 yrs b4..!! I cud hve gotten Hermione's role..!! Kaash !! <= Unfulfilled dreamz..!

Reaction score
^^^ Haan hermione..!! :evil: Bus tum mjhe dekhti na hermione k role mein to tum Harry Potter ki biggest fan ho jaati..!! :D

Reaction score
me i wish tht i look good in the sight of others everyone i mean
and i wish tht no troubles happen in thiss world between ppl