• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

dreamzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
I HAVE NEVER DREAMT OF BECOMING A TEA BOY..!! :evil: :x It could have been a boy.. 8) :) .Well i would have liked that for sure..!! I would have been extremely bad and spoiled, would have been so arrogant, egoistic and straight forward, and would have gone for One-wheeling out at midnight..would have broken ppl's windows wid my sixers and fought heroically...and oh!! loads of stuff..!! But wenevr i think of this..i say to myself DREAM OF IT..!! :D

Reaction score
^Ghalya001, You can do that even if you're a girl :D :D

I had a dream too, when i was about 12, that I'd join my dad in aviation, become a pilot, Serve as a First officer, but then you know, That dream died a long time back, when my dad said that Aviation is not for girls :(

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
I HAVE NEVER DREAMT OF BECOMING A TEA BOY..!! :evil: :x It could have been a boy.. 8) :) .Well i would have liked that for sure..!! I would have been extremely bad and spoiled, would have been so arrogant, egoistic and straight forward, and would have gone for One-wheeling out at midnight..would have broken ppl's windows wid my sixers and fought heroically...and oh!! loads of stuff..!! But wenevr i think of this..i say to myself DREAM OF IT..!! :D

Firstly, girls could do all of these stuff as well. Don't think as boys could only.
Second, the guys who out at 1 for wheeling are wanna-be's.
Third, you could fight heroically as well not only guys -.-
Fourth, you could hit a big six as well miss.
Fifth, don't ever let yourself down by thinking only guys could these the above listed things.
Sixth, you have ever dreamt of it, tabhi you are my personal tea boy now ;D

aquariangurl said:
^Ghalya001, You can do that even if you're a girl :D :D

I had a dream too, when i was about 12, that I'd join my dad in aviation, become a pilot, Serve as a First officer, but then you know, That dream died a long time back, when my dad said that Aviation is not for girls :(

Yes, aviation is for girls as well. Though you everyone loves that one thing which fascinates them, either Media or Aviation. So you could choose in between em. Don't ever let yourself down. Everything happens for a reason. The only thing you should be afraid of is giving up, which I'm pretty sure you don't. :)

Reaction score
@basim,
GOSH!!U wanna say k mein nikal jaoon raat ko heavy bike par..!! :eek: And about fighting, as a girl, i HATE it...Bloodshed..Punch..stuff like that..Ugh!! :bad: And then, the cricket thing, i've done breaking windows, thats pretty old idea..but i was always caught. :p (Bad Luck) !! And oh, i never let myself down wid that..Its just sum SECRET DESIRE/WISH that pleases me. And i guess i love it soo muchh..!! :Yahoo!:
@aquariangirl,
i loved aviation too...but gave up on it years ago. Its pretty much cool thing..actually one of the super cool things..!!If u love it, then go for it..!! :)
One thing that i'd lyk to repeat...
I NEVER DREAMT OR WILL EVER DREAM OF BECOMING A TEA BOY..And either way, i love caramel coffee. Could u please replace TEA with it. :D :D

Reaction score
Nikal jao..? Iss main burai hee kia hai :D
I don't understand, why did you guys give up Aviation?
And coffee boy, app khush ho lo ;p

Reaction score
^Yaar basimnazir, please don't speak so much Urdu, makes me laugh. :lol:
And aviation for girls, eh? What? The ticketing counter? -.- I see my dad working day & night, sometimes he's up at 3 am, navigating flights, changing routes, diverting planes, booking a parking, GOD knows what! & yes, I don't really think a girl can take so much stress :) After all, she's gotta take care of her family too. It's hectic & stressful. That's my opinion.

Reaction score
^Yaar aquariuMgurl, you should encourage me :oops:
You know, draw a rectangle and another rectangle in it and shade it, the shaded area is your mentality. -.- I know a girl, who flies plane!
So you mean to say he is an Air Traffic Controller? And also the guy who improvises the plain, and goes to the plane crashes if it's near him, and understand what made it crash? Hell yes. He's so awesome.
You could keep the rest, I rather reply on this. =P

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ Yes, Mr. Mod :D I've got a dream!
I've got a dream!
I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam..
so like all you lovely folks, I've got a dream. :D

(It's a song from Tangled, btw)

Reaction score
I guess Mr. mod is kinda really interested in hearing bout ppl's dreams...What do u dream of Mr. Mod..??

Reaction score
~Dreaming bout the day wen I wake up and find~
k Skools have opened..!! Im badly sulking at home..!! :/

Reaction score
Ghalya001 said:
~Dreaming bout the day wen I wake up and find~
k Skools have opened..!! Im badly sulking at home..!! :/
same here!! i want my college to be open again!

Reaction score
^^^ She might have had loads ov funn at school man...And she's already where u wanna go..!! :D
WELL University is exciting..!!
@Topic...I wanna be a Software engineer...Or an ICT technician..!! But as for the fact, im nuts wid this stuff..!! :p