• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

dreamzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
well evry 1 has their own wishes n dreams n somethings they could really wish to do in life :Yahoo!:
well out here we can discuss what each of us wants to do .......
it could be any activity , any funny stuff anything eccentric or really daring :crazy: :beer: :friends: 8)
so as long as its decent n within boundds feel free to post ur wackiest dreaaaaamzuh :lol: :D

Reaction score
Haha Okay I have A LONG LIST! :D
1. To go Bungee Jumping.
2. To go deep sea diving.
3. Kill a few people.
4. To go serve at our border as a doctor :)
5. Send my parents on a world tour at their 25th anniversary.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Kill a few people? :O
What.. Seriously? =O =O

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
Haha Okay I have A LONG LIST! :D
1. To go Bungee Jumping.
2. To go deep sea diving.
3. Kill a few people.
4. To go serve at our border as a doctor :)
5. Send my parents on a world tour at their 25th anniversary.

ah i never realised these are exactly the things id LOVEEEE to do... 3rd one in specific.... put them in a cell and burn it or blast it or anything dat cud make those ppl disappear :evil:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I have many dreamzz... 1 of em is to be a gud teacher inshaAllah..
don't like to tell my dreams but my main dream like that of any muslim is to get into that house which Allah made for us.... "Gardens under which rivers flow.. .. they would live therein forever" rings a bell??
Isn't is amaziing to this day water front properties r the most expensive :)

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
I have many dreamzz... 1 of em is to be a gud teacher inshaAllah..
don't like to tell my dreams but my main dream like that of any muslim is to get into that house which Allah made for us.... "Gardens under which rivers flow.. .. they would live therein forever" rings a bell??
Isn't is amaziing to this day water front properties r the most expensive :)
In Surah Yaseen its written that:
Verily, the dwellers of the Paradise, that Day, will be busy in joyful things.
They and their wives will be in pleasant shade, reclining on thrones.
They will have therein fruits (of all kinds) and all that they ask for.
(It will be said to them): Salamun (peace be on you), a Word from the Lord (Allah), Most Merciful.
(It will be said): "And O you Al-Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers in the Islamic Monotheism, wicked evil ones, etc.)! Get you apart this Day (from the believers).
Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitan (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.
See these lines, Allah will perform Salam to those who are in Jannat, What can be a bigger acheivement than this ?? The Master and Ruler of entire Universe, is giving his blessings to His Creations......

Reaction score
Yeah so last afternoon...i dreamt of a BbBbBbIiIiIiIiGgGgGgGg chocolate...!! And the fact that i loved it...MMMMMM...!! :Yahoo!: