• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Download all Past Papers in a single click!

Reaction score
Salam everyone!
I have done my o levels in science subjects.Now in A levels i want to change my subjects and want to opt accounting,buiseness and economics.Do these subjects requires some past knowledge from o levels or they start again from basics??
Some past knowledge is required as time period is really short in A-Levels. Hard work and ambition makes everything easy.

Reaction score
Re: Downloading in a single Click!

Walikum Salaam!

Yeah... There is a way...

You need to have firefox for that... There are extensions for Google Chrome too...

1. Install DownThemAll Link ---- > Here

2. Restart Firefox.

3. Open the required papers you want to download like if you need Pakistan Studies papers all of them open that page. Here : Pakistan Studies (2059)

4. Select all the papers as shown in this image :

View attachment 6813

5. Click on DownThemAll!selection... Then right click select all and again right click and check selected items....

6. Choose where you want to save the papers and name the folder....

7. Click on Start...

There it goes then...

Do the same for every subject....

I hope you get it.... :)
ok thats so nice of you and thank you

Reaction score
Let me just thank the owners of this site for the wonderful job... It would be almost impossible for some of us who are self teaching themselves FM to pass as we do.

Thank you. :)

Reaction score

Walikum Salaam!

You need to have firefox for that... There are extensions for Google Chrome too...

2. Restart Firefox.

3. Open the required papers you want to download like if you need Pakistan Studies papers all of them open that page. Here : Pakistan Studies (2059)

View attachment 6813

5. Click on DownThemAll!selection... Then right click select all and again right click and check selected items....

7. Click on Start...

There it goes then...

what if the download all selection button is not coming

Reaction score

Walikum Salaam!

2. Restart Firefox.

View attachment 6813

7. Click on Start...

There it goes then...

you don't know how much struggle I was in , THANK YOU!!