• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Download all Past Papers in a single click!

Reaction score
hi,can anyone tell me where i can download the notes by Harold Randall and david hopkins for accouting A and AS level.thanks

Reaction score
hey i need notes of urdu B formats of letter,report,essay etc............ can some1 help me

Reaction score
is there any way to download passpaper in xtreme

can some 1 help me plz...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello society and xtremepapers org. May someone please help me out with a biology extended mark scheme 2013 coded: 0610/32/o/n/13

Reaction score
does anyone know where i could get As and Al Biology 9700 examiner reports? atleat that of o/n 2208?

Reaction score
I've made this site that can help you to quickly access past papers for a few common subjects. Try it out and please give feedback.

IGCSE: http://server-poddarh.rhcloud.com/igcse.html
AS & A Level: http://server-poddarh.rhcloud.com/paper.html
Its really easy to access :D thumbs up! really good job bro ;) But then it would be better if u cld change the url of the website coz' its a bit inconvenient to remember, so bcz of that people might not visit ur site often. If not for it its awesum :D

Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to know that i cut the irrelevant material through pen , now my friends tell me that i had to use a pencil , so how far do u think it could affect my result?

Reaction score
hi guys just wanted to know that i cut the irrelevant material through pen , now my friends tell me that i had to use a pencil , so how far do u think it could affect my result?
no, you can only cross a line through it.....
anyways, it wouldn't affect your results dear ;)

Reaction score
Re: Downloading in a single Click!

Walikum Salaam!

Yeah... There is a way...

You need to have firefox for that... There are extensions for Google Chrome too...

1. Install DownThemAll Link ---- > Here

2. Restart Firefox.

3. Open the required papers you want to download like if you need Pakistan Studies papers all of them open that page. Here : Pakistan Studies (2059)

4. Select all the papers as shown in this image :

View attachment 6813

5. Click on DownThemAll!selection... Then right click select all and again right click and check selected items....

6. Choose where you want to save the papers and name the folder....

7. Click on Start...

There it goes then...

Do the same for every subject....

I hope you get it.... :)
THIS IS GREAT

Reaction score
i want to give my alevels paper privately , i wanted to know what problems can be faced with this , like i want to give phy chem and maths and so does being private means that i cannot give praticles through it , can any give me a complete guide as to what to do for being a private candidate

Reaction score
Re: Downloading in a single Click!

Walikum Salaam!

Yeah... There is a way...

You need to have firefox for that... There are extensions for Google Chrome too...

1. Install DownThemAll Link ---- > Here

2. Restart Firefox.

3. Open the required papers you want to download like if you need Pakistan Studies papers all of them open that page. Here : Pakistan Studies (2059)

4. Select all the papers as shown in this image :

View attachment 6813

5. Click on DownThemAll!selection... Then right click select all and again right click and check selected items....

6. Choose where you want to save the papers and name the folder....

7. Click on Start...

There it goes then...

Do the same for every subject....

I hope you get it.... :)
thanks bro

Reaction score
i want to give my alevels paper privately , i wanted to know what problems can be faced with this , like i want to give phy chem and maths and so does being private means that i cannot give praticles through it , can any give me a complete guide as to what to do for being a private candidate
no you can give ur practicle even if u are doing it privately