• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with my applied ict theory paper 1 cie as level!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
done with my theory paper 1 ict as level need any help or want 2 ask bout da paper feel free to ask!!!

Reaction score
really, how was ittt ? please tell me i am so scared, i have mine on the 9th of this month :S
it waz kk nt dat bad.....cauze da practicals waz abit hard dis paper waz meant to be abit easy....it waz gud....btw how waz ur practicals!!!

Reaction score
dere waz 2 qus regardin microprocessor and it waz regarding da surgery part and da process control which iz batch,continous and discrete process control and surgery part dere waz design part frm system analysis chapter and dere were da uses advantages and disadvantages of bluetooth and advantages and disadvantages of online bankin and shopping and printing part aswell...!!!

Reaction score
Okay i need to ask u more questions:
1. Did they get anything about the Uses of Ict in teaching and learning that is the Computer based learning and Computer Based teaching and this kind of stuff.
2. Were there any questions about the payroll system specially the relational files and there advantages and disadvantages.
3. the working patterns like part time working and job sharing and compressed hours and teleworking; did they ask about them
4.Did they get anything about the Encryption and security techniques in banks.
5. From the systems life cycle chapter ; was design the only area they asked from or did they have any questions about documentation or evaluation or adv and disadv or any type of implementations
6. Was the bluetooth thing the only thing they got from chapter one or did they include any other devices like chip and pin or GPS or Blu ray disks.

Thank u veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhh , honestly u are helping me and im soooooo scared i feel like its going to be hard. Thank u again.
There waz regardin compuer medicated communication,frm system analysis dere waz only design dere waz bout encrytion but it waz shoppin dere waz ethical security aswell dere waz bout all da working patterns and dere waz bout bluetooth and optical mark reader dere wasnt anythin bout payroll.....i hope dis wud help u!!!

Reaction score
OMG OMG im gonna do that pleasee help me outt! i suck at ict big time :/
frm system analysis just study design part dats it......frm da fist chapter study bout uses of bluetooh and it benefits and disadvantages and bout optical mark reader.....study bout all working patterns and encrytion aswell as ethical security!!!study bout printing and benefits and disadvantages bout online banking and shopping......i hope dis wud help u!!!

Reaction score
Was there anything about System Analysis?
Like the 5 stages if them?
And payroll system? What about the validation routines?And did they ask about the techinal documentation?And the data protection legislation? Is there any tip you want to give us? anything would be helpful? particularly which topic to work on? Please please please do help

Reaction score
Was there anything about System Analysis?
Like the 5 stages if them?
And payroll system? What about the validation routines?And did they ask about the techinal documentation?And the data protection legislation? Is there any tip you want to give us? anything would be helpful? particularly which topic to work on? Please please please do help
dere wasnt anythin bout payroll......i think dere waz bout evaluation but it waz for 3 marks only....concentrate more on chapter 2 and chapter 3!!!

Reaction score
hi how are you can you give me an ideaa about the examm all the question plz ;) I REALLY NEED HELP
There waz regardin compuer medicated communication,frm system analysis dere waz only design dere waz bout encrytion but it waz shoppin dere waz ethical security aswell dere waz bout all da working patterns and dere waz bout bluetooth and optical mark reader dere wasnt anythin bout payroll.....i hope dis wud help u!!!dere waz 2 qus regardin microprocessor and it waz regarding da surgery part and da process control which iz batch,continous and discrete process control and surgery part dere waz design part frm system analysis chapter and dere were da uses advantages and disadvantages of bluetooth and advantages and disadvantages of online bankin and shopping and printing part aswell...!!!

Reaction score
There waz regardin compuer medicated communication,frm system analysis dere waz only design dere waz bout encrytion but it waz shoppin dere waz ethical security aswell dere waz bout all da working patterns and dere waz bout bluetooth and optical mark reader dere wasnt anythin bout payroll.....i hope dis wud help u!!!dere waz 2 qus regardin microprocessor and it waz regarding da surgery part and da process control which iz batch,continous and discrete process control and surgery part dere waz design part frm system analysis chapter and dere were da uses advantages and disadvantages of bluetooth and advantages and disadvantages of online bankin and shopping and printing part aswell...!!!
concentrate more on chapter 2 and 3 .....dere waz only abit frm system analysis.....only da design part so no need 2 worry bout dat chapter and frm da 1 chapter only bluetooth and optical mark reader came so no need 2 worry bout da chapter aswell.....study all da workin patterns....bout encryption and da ethical security all all da rest which i hve mentioned above!!

Reaction score
hi how are you can you give me an ideaa about the examm all the question plz ;) I REALLY NEED HELP
concentrate more on chapter 2 and 3 .....dere waz only abit frm system analysis.....only da design part so no need 2 worry bout dat chapter and frm da 1 chapter only bluetooth and optical mark reader came so no need 2 worry bout da chapter aswell.....study all da workin patterns....bout encryption and da ethical security all all da rest which i hve mentioned above!!

Status
Not open for further replies.