• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Does Urdu B count in your O Levels Equivalence???

Does the type of Urdu (Urdu A or Urdu B) matter when applying for O Level Equivalence?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I wanted to know if Urdu B would be counted under the compulsory Urdu criteria whilst applying for O Level Equivalence (Pakistan)

I have heard that only Urdu A( urdu as first langauge) is counted, and that your equivalence cannot be made if you gave Urdu B (Urdu as second language) instead of Urdu A? Some people have told me that Urdu B IS counted.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Well the new rule says that if you are doing both O and A level from foreign country than URDU, ISLAMIAT, and PAK STUDIES wont be counted.But if you are going to give your A level in Pakistan than it will be counted.

Reaction score
Well the new rule says that if you are doing both O and A level from foreign country than URDU, ISLAMIAT, and PAK STUDIES wont be counted.But if you are going to give your A level in Pakistan than it will be counted.
It looks like you didn't understand my question. Nevermind. Its been like almost 4 months.