• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Different Zones in IGCSE timetables URGENT

Reaction score
You guys can help each other if your tome zones has a qiute enough difference... I am passing the exam too..

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Discussing anything about paper leak is against 'XPF Rules'.
CIE is using GMT for examinations so there is no time difference.

Reaction score
So like zone 3 means +3 gmt??

and ya it says they changed something in the zone 3 timetable which is they have red marked the PHYSICS P1 on 26th may....but i dont know whats changed in it...any idea? cuz thats the only exam which has a time clash with Computer P1

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Zone 3 doesn't means +3 GMT :!:
Every country will be given a local time for an exam which will be on a same GMT time.

Reaction score
BUt can you plz tell me which zone my country lies in cuz the encrypted link is blocked for me....so tell me which zone is SAUDI ARBIA in and what changes have they made?

Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
Zone 3 doesn't means +3 GMT :!:
Every country will be given a local time for an exam which will be on a same GMT time.

Oh WOW. So CIE allocates the timetable so that everybody in different zone will be doing exams at the same time?
Then why do they release First and Second variant question paper?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Variants are used for countries with large time differences.
For instance you have a paper at 9 in the morning.
Then candidates in countries with like 12 hours difference will have to give that paper at 9pm.
Think! ;)

Reaction score
But there are actually papers wich have only one variant .. what about them?