• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

didnt get the correct results.

Reaction score
hello, i was shocked after i saw my grades, they gave me just one A* in economics and a C in all others, (even in commerce,business and environmental management!), i am sure that it is totally incorrect and want them to be rechecked, but do you think that rechecking would improve my grades? i must tell you that i know what i did in the papers, i hardly made mistake worth 15 marks, do you think they would take the rechecking seriously?

Reaction score
hello, i was shocked after i saw my grades, they gave me just one A* in economics and a C in all others, (even in commerce,business and environmental management!), i am sure that it is totally incorrect and want them to be rechecked, but do you think that rechecking would improve my grades? i must tell you that i know what i did in the papers, i hardly made mistake worth 15 marks, do you think they would take the rechecking seriously?

It's usually very rare to see a rechecking yield a better result. But if you're absolutely sure you did better, you can definitely go for it. Go for the recheck in which they send you your marked paper so you know exactly how your grade came about.

Reaction score
I also got U's in all my 3 subjects which were all accelerated and now I'm really disturbed about the result, and don't know what to do