• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Did not receive information about location of exam

Reaction score
I registered privately for two extra subjects: Sociology and Statistics for Oct/Nov session. The statement of arrived recently however the sheet where the exam centre of each paper is mentioned was missing. I was wondering if anyone else who is giving exams this Oct/Nov can share that sheet.
My exams are on the 5th, 7th, 16th, 19th of October and are in the evening session. I would appreciate if anyone could share the centre for these exams.
I live in Lahore.
Centre no. Is PK853

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
I registered privately for two extra subjects: Sociology and Statistics for Oct/Nov session. The statement of arrived recently however the sheet where the exam centre of each paper is mentioned was missing. I was wondering if anyone else who is giving exams this Oct/Nov can share that sheet.
My exams are on the 5th, 7th, 16th, 19th of October and are in the evening session. I would appreciate if anyone could share the centre for these exams.
I live in Lahore.
Centre no. Is PK853

Thanks in advance.

AGREE WITH ^^

BTW WHAT ARE YOUR SUBS??