• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Desperate...But aren't we all?

Reaction score
Well, ostensibly this has something yup do with the distinctions for the June 2015 series.i know how everyone is on edge this time of the year, but does any CIE veteran actually know when they're announced? In India and elsewhere they have been announced, and the wait is getting annoying.
Help appreciated!

Reaction score
Well, ostensibly this has something yup do with the distinctions for the June 2015 series.i know how everyone is on edge this time of the year, but does any CIE veteran actually know when they're announced? In India and elsewhere they have been announced, and the wait is getting annoying.
Help appreciated!

They were announced on 4th February 2015 for May-June 2014 session.
So probably in February 2016.

Reaction score
One of my teachers asked the Btitish council and they said 'with the Oct/Nov Redult announcement'. Does anyone know when that comes?

Reaction score
One of my teachers asked the Btitish council and they said 'with the Oct/Nov Redult announcement'. Does anyone know when that comes?
This time, the result is on 13th january for Alevels and 19th january for Olevels. They changed the dates to facilitate the alevel students with their applications and stuff.

Reaction score
Hey, so in late January, if anyone happens to get it, can they do us all a favour and upload it here?

Reaction score
Guys please do you guys know when theyre going to come this year? Can someone just confirm if it's in January por not?