• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Darkest Angel

Reaction score
Heyy.. im darkest angel friend. and this is to inform u guys that. he has been admitted to a hospital relating to his illness in this past few weeks..
he has been on an artificial oxygen machine.. and wont be coming here for a while.

ohh and.. Rmarie-yum he told that srry i didnt vote for u properly..
n told me to say thank you all of you people for praying for hm when he needed them most..
Al-Anoud Era robinhoodmustafa ***Sam*** IGCSE O/L student fantastic girl sumaiyarox:) 1357911 Angelina_25 badrobot14

Reaction score
Heyy.. im darkest angel friend. and this is to inform u guys that. he has been admitted to a hospital relating to his illness in this past few weeks..
he has been on an artificial oxygen machine.. and wont be coming here for a while.

n told me to say thank you all of you people for praying for hm when he needed them most..
Al-Anoud Era robinhoodmustafa ***Sam*** IGCSE O/L student fantastic girl sumaiyarox:) 1357911 Angelina_25
OMG! robinhoodmustafa Master_Shifu come here!
I told him yesterday that he doesn't have to be sorry :( Tell him that its okay and that he doesn't have to be sorry because everything is alright :O Tell him that for me? I hope he is okay :( @etudiante ... Snow princess :(
Gosh.. this is terrible.. lets all pray that he will be alright :( you sure that this isn't a prank yo? :/

Reaction score
no its not.. why would anyone joke like that?
yea sure but i have to wait till trrm cuz they gave him some meds so he will be sleeping till trrm
Omg... i hope he is okay :/ robinhoodmustafa come here :mad:
Gosh.. no wonder he couldn't show up today :/ just tell him that i hope he feels better :( how many days is he going to be at the hospital yo?

Reaction score

Al-Anoud Era robinhoodmustafa ***Sam*** IGCSE O/L student fantastic girl sumaiyarox:) 1357911 Angelina_25

La ba'sa thahurun in sha Allah
May Allah make it easy for him :')
Tell him that he will be in our du'as

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum :)
OH MY GOD .....:( :( :( this is terrible....:( i feel really very sorry for him....my poor brother :/
Allahuma rabbi-nas adhhabal ba'sa, ashfi wa entashafi, la shifa' illa shifa'uka shifa' la yughadiru saqama.'As'alu Allah al 'azim rabbil 'arshil azim an yashifika.
Hope to see you with a speedy recovery brother :)
Darkest Angel bro ....jazakAllah khairan for the information ...surely our prayers are always with him :)
Just give us a msg when hez back to normal :) im waiting :)

Reaction score
O Allah...Lord and sustainer of mankind..remove his difficulty and cure him..U r the one who cures...Ther's no cure but yours...Grant such a complete cure... that leaves no trace of Illness on him....
I ask Allah the Almighty The lord of the Almighty throne to cure u.....
Laa' ba'sa Tahoorun inshaallah.... Allahumashfi marazana wamarazal muslemeen...Allahumashfi marazana wamarazal muslemeen...I am praying for u that may Allah grant u with a speedu recovery....
Laa illaha illallahul azeemul haleem..... Laa ilaha illallahu rabbul arshil azeem.... laa ilaha illallahu rabussamawati warabul arzi warabul arshil kareem...

Reaction score
Hey Assalamu Alaikum bhaii :)
May the Almighty Allah cure u frm whatever illness u r suffering frm ....My prayers and duas are always with u dear brother
Allah will surely help u undergo these and u'll be soon back to normal Inshallah !!! :)
Take care