• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

confused about paper pattern 2059/1. :/

Reaction score
hello.
i'm appearing in may/june 2015 for pak. studies and i have some queries.
in Q.1 part b: picture source-- how ,many points are required?
n in d) how many successes and failures. my teacher says 5 successes n 5 failures ( no explanation) and no conclusion though in mark scheme of speciemn paper, conclusion is required.

also, in geography Q. d) my teacher told me 3 adv and 3 disadv for the chosen statement with no reference to the other statement. though, i also heard that its supposed to be 4 reasons for choosing the particular statement and 2 reasons for not choosing the other statement? plz answer my questions.
help required.

Reaction score
i asked again today. my teacher told me that for history 10 mark question if question is how successful...
you need to give 3 successes and 2 failures or vice versa according to your opinion completely explained like in 7 mark n conclusion is also necessary

Reaction score
Hey! for 14 marks u have to give 7 fully explained paragraphs with a conclusion at the end..
for 10 mark 4-5 paragraphs are ok with a conclusion at end.
and for 5 marks there is only one paragraph required that must be fully explained..
m also appearing in may 2015. :)
#stay_blessed

Reaction score
and u have to separate failures and successes with "however"
and there is no limitation u can either give 4 failures 3 successes or 5 failure 2 successes or vise versa i.e. 5 successes 2 failures..

Reaction score
and for
hello.
i'm appearing in may/june 2015 for pak. studies and i have some queries.
in Q.1 part b: picture source-- how ,many points are required?
n in d) how many successes and failures. my teacher says 5 successes n 5 failures ( no explanation) and no conclusion though in mark scheme of speciemn paper, conclusion is required.

also, in geography Q. d) my teacher told me 3 adv and 3 disadv for the chosen statement with no reference to the other statement. though, i also heard that its supposed to be 4 reasons for choosing the particular statement and 2 reasons for not choosing the other statement? plz answer my questions.
help required.
geography: 6 marks right? write first three statements for both either supporting or against.. then chose one statement and write 3-4 statements in favour of that particular choice.

Reaction score
and for

geography: 6 marks right? write first three statements for both either supporting or against.. then chose one statement and write 3-4 statements in favour of that particular choice.
I believe you must explain both. For example, advantages & disadvantages, to get maximum marks.

Good luck, you guys.

Reaction score
has any of your teacher told you from what section they think the compulsory q. is coming.
my teacher whom i have little confidence in said it was it 'sure' to come from 1947 -1958 though i dont believe it. has anything similar happeened with you guys too?

Reaction score
has any of your teacher told you from what section they think the compulsory q. is coming.
my teacher whom i have little confidence in said it was it 'sure' to come from 1947 -1958 though i dont believe it. has anything similar happeened with you guys too?
no it can come from any sec