• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computing p22 2015

Reaction score
Can you please tell me the gt of m/j 14 and o/n 14..? Please.
And did you appear for the exam too..?
yes i appeared for it. Mine was great, looked pretty difficult at first but proved easy as time passed.
files u demanded r attached.

Attachments

• 9691_s14_gt.pdf
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 9691_w14_gt.pdf
    31.1 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
but i think paper was easy but gt would not be high just as usual about 50 as programming was testing. I could discuss answers if u like ? so we could decide a gt.

Reaction score
for pseudo codes if u mean before a sub routine u mention its data type and after it its type ( whether its procedure or function) according to my deduction.
after it u had to declare a data type for a variable that's easy. then u could have easily managed to fill other blanks as u could get pretty good idea from comments u had to write the other diagonal i.e if i remember right (3,1),(2,2),(1,3).
and then i think would just had to right repeat as downward there was end repeat. Rest of question i don't remember so if u could shed light on it so i could post my answers for them.