• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computing / computer science .. Computing / computer science Whattt the ^**^

Reaction score
Help me please i cant figure out
So computing is being replaced by computing science in 2016 is it confirmed ?
If it iss ? Then how can I persue it because im giving my a levels done with them in M/J 2017
Wont it screw up my result how is it suppose to work ;-/

Reaction score
Help me please i cant figure out
So computing is being replaced by computing science in 2016 is it confirmed ?
If it iss ? Then how can I persue it because im giving my a levels done with them in M/J 2017
Wont it screw up my result how is it suppose to work ;-/
Yes it's confirmed! Computing has been replaced by Computer Science. And as far as I know, 2015 is the last session for computing; from 2016 Computer Science will be available instead of Computing.

Reaction score
So what happens to people like us who are left in between computing and computer science?

Reaction score
When did you appear for AS computing? I just checked with the Teacher Support Website. The computing syllabus is available for final examination in 2016 June! :)

Reaction score
But if you're yet to give the AS exam then I would recommend you to take Computer Science now. It's not much difficult at all. You can easily manage it; there's more theoretical portion in AS than programming!

Reaction score
Well one small question...For paper 4 are we allowed to use pictures from google? Is there any part you can copy?