• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies Notes + Tips + Queries

Reaction score
and IMPROVISATION
yeah right :p
k for ur HUGE END-OF-THE-WORLD prob, i will give u the solution
try to imagine it step by step, like for example a person getting money. so the sequence of events will be him putting his card, the ATM machine sending the info on magnetic stripe to company, which send back details. and then he enters the pin, the ATM machine sending this to the company. it send back info whether the pass is correct or incorrect. then write about if it is incorrect and ...

Reaction score
k for ur HUGE END-OF-THE-WORLD prob, i will give u the solution
try to imagine it step by step, like for example a person getting money. so the sequence of events will be him putting his card, the ATM machine sending the info on magnetic stripe to company, which send back details. and then he enters the pin, the ATM machine sending this to the company. it send back info whether the pass is correct or incorrect. then write about if it is incorrect and ...
that isnt the problem I can write huge stories like that and end up filling up a whole page and yet half-way through :/
this is the problem, I dont know how many checks to place how many fail-safes to make etc.

Reaction score
that isnt the problem I can write huge stories like that and end up filling up a whole page and yet half-way through :/
this is the problem, I dont know how many checks to place how many fail-safes to make etc.
well then u need a proper teacher who can guide u on this
ask ur academy/tuition teacher to help u personally on this
i can help u but it will be more beneficial if the help occurs face to face. u get what i mean?

Reaction score
well then u need a proper teacher who can guide u on this
ask ur academy/tuition teacher to help u personally on this
i can help u but it will be more beneficial if the help occurs face to face. u get what i mean?
images

Reaction score
in my first post u will find attached compilation file. in that file u will find solved past papers u can get an idea about making system flow chart from that and from "specimen markscheme" which is found at computer studies papers site of XPC. it will y**_sp_1.dpf and its markscheme will be y**_sm_1.pdf that special markscheme has the full flow chart made my the examiners the way they want u to make.
after studying these samples make flow charts upload them here and i will check them for u.

Reaction score
in my first post u will find attached compilation file. in that file u will find solved past papers u can get an idea about making system flow chart from that and from "specimen markscheme" which is found at computer studies papers site of XPC. it will y**_sp_1.dpf and its markscheme will be y**_sm_1.pdf that special markscheme has the full flow chart made my the examiners the way they want u to make.
after studying these samples make flow charts upload them here and i will check them for u.
Yeah got them bro and looking at them
I just found I make better charts than given in sample :p