• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER SCIENCE JUNE 2018 (( HELP )) (0478

Reaction score
Guys does anyone have this book online ?
please if anyone is in access with the book share it !

and how to prepare for paper 2 ?

Attachments

• CS CS CS.jpg
    CS CS CS.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
I don't have the book online, and, unless you're in a variant other than variant 2, we probably don't have the same book.

For paper 2, check the pre-release material, it literally guarantees you getting at least 15 marks. You can find the answers to them online (doing the programming tasks). If you haven't practiced programming before, you'd want to get moving and understand it before it's too late. Doing past papers will help you understand the type of questions you're going to get in the upcoming exam (which aren't included in the pre-release).

Good luck!

Reaction score
Guys does anyone have this book online ?
please if anyone is in access with the book share it !

and how to prepare for paper 2 ?

Hi there i did my igcse last year it was easy got 87% now doing A:
if you using python as the language i can help however i am not familiar with dead language pascal only object pascal and my vb is very out of practice
i wish you all the best ;
We used that textbook at my school it explained well but i prefered my own notes.
get your sylabus pdf 2019 and make notes and use the syllabus as a checklist.
my notes are not the neatest so sorry i am not offering them

apolagise for my spelling I need f7