• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTER SCIENCE 0478 any help over here !!!

Reaction score
i need help in computer science in chapter 10 which is about pseudo-code and flowcharts :) so if anyone has any thing that can be helpful please tell me :)
thanks in advance :D

Reaction score
HEY I GOT THE PRE-RELEASE MATERIAL SOOOO IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT GIVE YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU!! I MEAN THE PICTURE!! i just got it yesterday !! my email is [email protected] ---- you can tell me here i am giving my igcse next month october 17 ................which subjects are you taking .........maybe we could say questions from igcse papers ..FROM WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU IN ?

Reaction score
HEY I GOT THE PRE-RELEASE MATERIAL SOOOO IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT GIVE YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU!! I MEAN THE PICTURE!! i just got it yesterday !! my email is [email protected] ---- you can tell me here i am giving my igcse next month october 17 ................which subjects are you taking .........maybe we could say questions from igcse papers ..FROM WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU IN ? if we are in different country maybe we could have different papers at different times....you get it right?? so ??

Reaction score
HEY I GOT THE PRE-RELEASE MATERIAL SOOOO IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT GIVE YOUR EMAIL AND I'LL SEND IT TO YOU!! I MEAN THE PICTURE!! i just got it yesterday !! my email is [email protected] ---- you can tell me here i am giving my igcse next month october 17 ................which subjects are you taking .........maybe we could say questions from igcse papers ..FROM WHICH COUNTRY ARE YOU IN ? if we are in different country maybe we could have different papers at different times....you get it right?? so ??
Hi!
Can u send computer science pre released material 0478 oct nov 2017?
Please
[email protected]