• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Component marks

Reaction score
Heya guys i got my AS component marks today tho im pretty disappointed..
I got 2 a's overall in chem and phy
In phy :
P1:30(A)
p2:40 (A)
p3:28 (C) (35%/50)
Chem
p1 32(A)
p2 50 (A)
p3 24 (C) (38%/50%)
As you can see i screwed up in both the practical exams im really insecure about achieving an A* in alevel
Could y'all please calculate how much would I need in p4 and p5 of both to achieve an A* ? Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Heya guys i got my AS component marks today tho im pretty disappointed..
I got 2 a's overall in chem and phy
In phy :
P1:30(A)
p2:40 (A)
p3:28 (C) (35%/50)
Chem
p1 32(A)
p2 50 (A)
p3 24 (C) (38%/50%)
As you can see i screwed up in both the practical exams im really insecure about achieving an A* in alevel
Could y'all please calculate how much would I need in p4 and p5 of both to achieve an A* ? Thanks in advance
In phys, get ATLEAST 92 marks out of 130:
P4: 68/100
P5: 24/30
It will be A* for sure!

For chem:
Get atleast 91 marks out of 130 to secure an A*
P4 70/100
P5: 21/30

Reaction score
How can some people get their component marks?
I havent even received my component grades yet :/

Reaction score
How can some people get their component marks?
I havent even received my component grades yet :/
The school gets these. Your teachers will probably know. I've heard they are not supposed to tell it to the students officially, but many do it anyways.

Reaction score
Can you also know your individual marks in each paper. I thought you could only get component grades. How can you get individual marks as my school only received only component grades.

Reaction score
Can you also know your individual marks in each paper. I thought you could only get component grades. How can you get individual marks as my school only received only component grades.
I'm pretty sure your school should have received the marks and grades for each component, at least mine did