• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Complete Statistics part 1 (S1) Notes

Reaction score
Masha Allah i can score more thn average in M1 but i hardly score passing mark in s1 -__________________-
I suck at M1; Its paper was a disaster but Alhumdullilah I have scored A*, to tum bhe la sakte ho... S1 ka lia do all the past papers like I have done... Try to understand as much as you can, only 1 or 2 questions are difficult in every S1 paper.

Reaction score
Practising pastpapers is a very helpful technique if anyone of you need to get an A or A* in your exams! If you practise about 5-10 years of pastpapers before your exam, i can guarantee that there is no doubt you will get a good grade! You can find pastpapers on many different websites. I use the one mentioned in my Signature
Yo u need to seriously stop spamming your link lol, i know im not the only one tired of seeing this same comment

Reaction score
how many papers are you all doin in 1 day?
are 5 papers a day enough?
i am doin 4 to 5 papers + 2 years question regarding permutation n combination EVERY DAY!
It's more than enough to solve 5 papers a day...
Once you've finished all of them, just go through them again and skim the questions which you found difficult..
This will make the concept clear and will definitely help you for the exams...
Regarding P&C (Permutations & Combinations), you can also solve those sums from the textbook and read the examples given in the textbook...
They will help you too.. :)

Reaction score
Once you've finished all of them, just go through them again and skim the questions which you found difficult..
Regarding P&C (Permutations & Combinations), you can also solve those sums from the textbook and read the examples given in the textbook...
i'm talking about 5 components NOT 5 years papers!how many are you all doin?

Reaction score
from when did u start counselling (also)????? topper!!!