• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Complete O-level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

Since there is ONLY one month left till CIE exams.

If anyone wants any personal help or guidance regarding ANY O-Level/IGCSE subject, feel free to message me here on xpc. I can provide you the best tips and tricks to ace these exams, since I finished my O-Level last year in 2014. Most of my papers, especially Maths, Add-Maths, Physics, Chemistry were close to perfect - almost no mistakes.

O-Level is not just about memorizing things from a book. It has a set pattern, and only if the correct strategy is adopted can an A* be achieved. You need to actually understand what the subject is about, and analyze the type of questions they give to be able to score highly. If you blindly go and give the exam, the result might not be what you want it to be. I have seen many cases like this. People expect A's and end up with a B. You need careful and meticulous preparation in order to master a subject to perfection.

Anyways, I gave the following subjects:

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Information and Communication Technology
Commercial Studies
International Mathematics
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

Alhamdulillah, i got 15 A*'s and 5 A's in them, back in 2014.

So if you need any help, whether it is a past paper question that is troubling you.. or if you can't decide how to prepare for a subject.. just contact me. ^__^

Good Luck to everyone! :p

Reaction score

If anyone wants any personal help or guidance regarding ANY O-Level/IGCSE subject, feel free to message me here on xpc. I can provide you the best tips and tricks to ace these exams, since I finished my O-Level last year in 2014. Most of my papers, especially Maths, Add-Maths, Physics, Chemistry were close to perfect - almost no mistakes.

O-Level is not just about memorizing things from a book. It has a set pattern, and only if the correct strategy is adopted can an A* be achieved. You need to actually understand what the subject is about, and analyze the type of questions they give to be able to score highly. If you blindly go and give the exam, the result might not be what you want it to be. I have seen many cases like this. People expect A's and end up with a B. You need careful and meticulous preparation in order to master a subject to perfection.

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Commercial Studies
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

So if you need any help, whether it is a past paper question that is troubling you.. or if you can't decide how to prepare for a subject.. just contact me. ^__^

Greece se akar ap to shokhai hogai ho. :p

Reaction score
Greece se akar ap to shokhai hogai ho. :p

The antecedent you speak of has nothing to do with this development of altruism. -_-
Your sardonic and snide comments are utterly pointless, and not at all auspicious to this situation.
And.. your wry sense of humor reflects your ignorance and in no way displays you as an affable and gregarious person.

^ Yes, I started SAT yesterday. B|

On a side note, i thought.. instead of wasting time on useless things.. why not do something productive like helping others. :p

Reactions: omg
Reaction score
The antecedent you speak of has nothing to do with this development of altruism. -_-
Your sardonic and snide comments are utterly pointless, and not at all auspicious to this situation.
And.. your wry sense of humor reflects your ignorance and in no way displays you as an affable and gregarious person.

On a side note, i thought.. instead of wasting time on useless things.. why not do something productive like helping others. :p
Can you guide me for olevels economics ? Would be much appreciated :)

Reaction score

Thaddi khair ho!
file.gif

Reaction score

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Commercial Studies
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

Masha Allah 15 A* and 5 As ...!!!!! (y)(y)(y) Thats Amazing !!
btw I'm giving 8 subjects in total ..
I'm in grade 10 now so I have to give only to this year which are Urdu B and Environmental Management ..
Could you give me tips on how to prepare for EM ... !!! and also tell me how did you manage your time ?? cz i suck at time management ..!!

also one more thing ..!! I've decided to drop computer science cz I think I'm not very good at it .... but my teacher is not letting me drop .. she says that I can easily get an A if not an A* in computer and that 8 subjects are we less ... So shd I take computer or 8 subjects are enough ... ??

Reaction score
Can you give me some tips for Biology? I've problems dividing the syllabus and I feel like I can't make it before the finals.