• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

coaching centres in karachi

Reaction score
Can someone plz name some of the good coaching centres and teachers in karachi for A2 preferably in the johar area for phy, chem and bio

Reaction score
Can someone plz name some of the good coaching centres and teachers in karachi for A2 preferably in the johar area for phy, chem and bio

heyyyyyyyyy im here toooooo i went to anees hussain academy in defense but prob is that its too far away from my house......im doing a2 chem and phy...if u find anything do tell me

Reaction score
heyyyyyyyyy im here toooooo i went to anees hussain academy in defense but prob is that its too far away from my house......im doing a2 chem and phy...if u find anything do tell me
Good teachers:
Sir Rizwan Khan for chem
Sir farhan for chem
Sir Yawar Abbas for phys
Sir Noushad for phys
Dr Hasnain for bio
Ambitions near nipa chowrangi or bodmas near disco bakery.
Sir Yawar, Sir Rizwan and Dr husnain teach at Ambitions. Sir rizwan also teach at bodmas

Reaction score
Thank you but the classes are full there and im on the waiting list are there any more known and experienced teachers

Last edited:
Reaction score
uh...Anyone here know about " Sir Ali for chemistry " and " Sir Mehboob for physics " ? They both teach in " bodmas " and " solutions ".

I haven't heard about either of them before this year but those who studied from them got pretty good grades and they recommended me to study from them. Also, for A2, I can vouch for Sir Farhan but Sir rizwan, not so much.

Reaction score
Thank you but the classes are full there and im on the waiting list are there any more known and experienced teachers
uh...Anyone here know about " Sir Ali for chemistry " and " Sir Mehboob for physics " ? They both teach in " bodmas " and " solutions ".

I haven't heard about either of them before this year but those who studied from them got pretty good grades and they recommended me to study from them. Also, for A2, I can vouch for Sir Farhan but Sir rizwan, not so much.

Then Sir Ali Asher for chemistry and Mehboob khan for maths and physics. They are good too. They both teach at bodmas and there are still seats remaining

Reaction score
Hey it would be best if you guys got in Ambitions.. you guys will have to come to the place and request your entry in Group B all of A is full..

Then if you dont get in try for Nadeems Academy (I have heard it has the same teachers as Ambitions)

Reaction score
Hey it would be best if you guys got in Ambitions.. you guys will have to come to the place and request your entry in Group B all of A is full..

Then if you dont get in try for Nadeems Academy (I have heard it has the same teachers as Ambitions)

excuse me,...but where is this?

Reaction score

i am in karachi atm...please help...btw r u dere too? taking lessons for a2 chem and phy?