• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Classified A level Physics MCQs upto 2015 variants included!

Reaction score
Bro say it clearly that u compiled all that nd now u want to sell them instead of helping U wanna earn for those past paper which u had actually downloaded for free Nd made them Topical By a hard work of max. one day..! But bro believe me Now If I got any of those frm anyone here or frm some where else.. averagely no one's gonna go to ur website to buy it..!

Reaction score
Bro say it clearly that u compiled all that nd now u want to sell them instead of helping U wanna earn for those past paper which u had actually downloaded for free Nd made them Topical By a hard work of max. one day..! But bro believe me Now If I got any of those frm anyone here or frm some where else.. averagely no one's gonna go to ur website to buy it..!
I would have compiled those pastpapers or probably you would have also if compiling of pastpapers takes one day, I bought those from payhip which means that they cannot be uploaded , payhip places a certain type of encryption that it cannot be transmitted to another device nor it cannot be uploaded.
So the only thing I did after searching for compiled pastpapers , I simply bought them.

Last edited: