• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Clarification needed!!!

Reaction score
I am doing O level and have taken computer studies instead of Biology.I want to do engineering in future.I want clarification that if i studied computer in olevel instead of bio,will I be able to get science group equivalence certificate.My other subjects are phy,urdu,chem,pakstud,isl,eng.I am asking this after reading this article.http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\10\09\story_9-10-2008_pg7_32...
wowah dude.. i hope m not too late...
u HAVE to take bio.... otherwise u wil just have 2 give o levels bio durin ur a levels ( !!!)
YES ITS A MUST, even 4 students aspirin for engr.
Though i would highly recommend u to take computer as well, its easy and will get u dat A :p, not forgetting more vistas!

Reaction score
thanks everyone for your repllies..For surely i am going to ask my teachers about this.I am thinking to take bio as well.I am in second in of olevel and havenot started studying bio..If you hav tips regarding bio,Please share.

Reaction score
buy the federal bio book and the white one by mary jones, do loads of past papers from xtremepapers. Get these printed from ur photocopier (if in school you have one) (NOT REDSPOT, it has many mistakes)