• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE's Examination Centres in Pakistan

Reaction score
So those of you who are taking exams in the May/June 2011 session,kindly ,post your city and the place where your centre is.

Reaction score
You want to gather all the Centers name or what here? Lol I mean why do you want that for?

Reaction score
I just wanted to know where the exam centres are.............they are always so far away!

Reaction score
Got it last week and my centre is so far away..............it will be extremely difficult for me to go there............

Reaction score
Oh... Its always a problem for some students... So you have to leave very early then... Mine is 1.5 km away this year... :) Measured it on Google earth... :p

Reaction score
Lucky, you..................mine is more than 23 km away.................

Reaction score
well..............my Urdu exam is in afternoon while the sciences and business exams are in the morning. What about you?

Reaction score
All are Morning... I wish they were Afternoon.... Last year got them in the Afternoon Session...

Reaction score
The science exams + the business exams are in the morning while the other are usually in the afternoon with english an exception as it is in the morning.

Reaction score
@multixamza01, I don't believe you. PC hasn't been made CIE's Exam Centre................

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
@multixamza01, I don't believe you. PC hasn't been made CIE's Exam Centre................

Then i guess i was dreaming when i gave my papers on 10 May , 12 May and 19 May.
Dude get your info right!

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
Shahroz95 said:

Then i guess i was dreaming when i gave my papers on 10 May , 12 May and 19 May.
Dude get your info right!
which papers did you give on 12 and 19? pak studies? i gave it this year. exam centre was ACE acadmey Bahria town Islamabad> had to come from Peshawar! tis year I had a lot of problems in transportaion! i had on 9 english paper in islamabad. then on 10 islamiat paper in peshawar. then on 11 again eng paper in islamabad and then on 12 pak.st paper in peshawar!!!!!! papers were pretty great though!!!!! but damn all that driving was tiring!!!!! :(

Reaction score
which papers did you give on 12 and 19? pak studies? i gave it this year. exam centre was ACE acadmey Bahria town Islamabad> had to come from Peshawar! tis year I had a lot of problems in transportaion! i had on 9 english paper in islamabad. then on 10 islamiat paper in peshawar. then on 11 again eng paper in islamabad and then on 12 pak.st paper in peshawar!!!!!! papers were pretty great though!!!!! but damn all that driving was tiring!!!!! :(

even this hapns?
o.o
though it hapnd to me in 2011 whn i had to go frm jhelum to islamabad....but not like tht o_O

n btw yeah Beaconhouse Multan is my centre this year!
:)