• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE timetable May June 2014

Reaction score
I know its kind of early but i have been hearing some rumours about a very wierd and strict timetable:eek: so any one?

Reaction score
It cant be! because the exam is like May/June. How can it be in April? Doesn't make sense

Reaction score
All papers are schedule for May and June except a paper on Oriental language which starts on 29 April 2014

Reaction score
A provisional Time table may be subject to changes. It provides an idea on what date the exams are.

Reaction score
yes but the whole timetable????????????????? any link :( :( daredevil syed1995 MustafaMotani :p inactive these days you guys are :p but see and help
hahaa i'm not inactive man :p anyways i agree with syed1995 the real timetable is not out yet. i was just searching for it the other day. it is generally released in december so just wait until then =) Right now i'm so stuck up in the mids and the sat and stuff that CIE is not another tension i want to load up in my mind :p