• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Physics textbooks

Reaction score
hey guyz can I upload the teacehrs resource CD over here...if you can guide me through the procedure I will. I bought it and wana make good use of it.

Reaction score
hey guyz can I upload the teacehrs resource CD over here...if you can guide me through the procedure I will. I bought it and wana make good use of it.
please upload it as soon as you can I am waiting for it since I started my AS, the option beside post reply is upload a file, you can topic wise upload answers to the end-of-chapter questions, please!!

Reaction score
What else (except answers to end-of chapter questions) is there in it? and from where did u get it?

Reaction score
What else (except answers to end-of chapter questions) is there in it? and from where did u get it?
nothing just the idea of doing practicals but they are useless...I actually regret buying this stuff for INR 4.6k.

Reaction score
Here is the source data of the CD which includes the answers from end of chapter as well as exam styled question...hope this gonna help you. password to unzip - my user ID

Reaction score
Here is the source data of the CD which includes the answers from end of chapter as well as exam styled question...hope this gonna help you. password to unzip - my user ID
Where is the source data?
I can't see it.

Reaction score
I did upload it, i just looked at it now. well wait, again trying

Attachments

• source data.7z
    4.7 MB · Views: 109
Reaction score
can anyone send me A-Level Physics by Roger Muncaster pdf? I really need one to score good grades I am literally failing physics in every exam I had.