• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Oct/Nov 2013 papers with marking schemes

Reaction score
If anyone need any subject papers, just give me ur mail.. within 10 hours, u'll get it.. Through mail, i'll send it.. by uploading here, it is very difficult
Only for Oct/Nov 2013 CIE (A Level, IGCSE & O Level)
Thanks ALOT! :) please email me Chemistry IGCSE 0620 exetended and core marking schemes and questions papers here : [email protected]

Reaction score
If anyone need any subject papers, just give me ur mail.. within 10 hours, u'll get it.. Through mail, i'll send it.. by uploading here, it is very difficult

I need O'levels Physics (5054), Chemistry (5070), Biology (5090), English (1123) and Maths (4024) papers. My email. is [email protected]. I would be very thankful. and please if this will take time so send me chemistry papers first. Thanks again. Regards.

Reaction score

And I need both zone papers, along with their marking schemes.And P1, P2 and P4 for Phys. Chem and Biology. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
4052 IGCSE Accounting Oct/Nov 2013 Papers

code : 0452 correctly for Oct Nov IGCSE Accounting
do you have a full paper for paper 1 and 2 in all variant 1,2 and 3 including mark scheme ?
I really need it urgent... could you mind to send it directly to my email please ?

[email protected]

thx 4 your help before :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey. I need Olevel Statistics and World history Paper and MS. [email protected]
Thanks in advance.