• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Oct/Nov 2013 papers with marking schemes

Reaction score
If anyone need any subject papers, just give me ur mail.. within 10 hours, u'll get it.. Through mail, i'll send it.. by uploading here, it is very difficult
Only for Oct/Nov 2013 CIE (A Level, IGCSE & O Level)

Hey dear , im in need of all A Level variant 2 Maths papers' marking scheme, A Level variant 2 Economics papers' marking scheme and A Level variant 2 accounting papers' marking scheme. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSE :(
Be quick ..otherwise il be in real trouble ..i received my results yesterday and ive been in such a pain to see my grades.. Im remarking all my papers and need to check them by myself for once :'(
Thank you in advance :/
God bless you..

Reaction score
please post IGCSE Oct / Nov 2013 for Accounting code 0452 and Extended Mathematic code 0580 ... thx a lot before :) I really appreciate your kindness... including mark scheme if it exists..
please.... i need only maths... dude, if u get the ms... pls post here..... :D ;)

Reaction score
Can you send me? question papers and mark scheme for IGCSE Accounting (0452), Economics (0455), Information and Communication Technology (0417), Combined Science (0653), First Language English (0500)?

My Email: [email protected]

Thank you soooo much >.< I need it so much. Sorry for troubling you~