• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2015 resources updated.

Reaction score
Hello folks,

The papers section has been updated with the latest CIE May/June 2015 resources for most of the subjects.
Happy paper solving.

Regards,
PlanetMaster
Thank you! This website is invaluable, when it went down a few months ago it was a disaster! Had to look everywhere for just a single past paper.
Hope you keep it updated forever :)

Reaction score
Plz .... Help me ... Anyone appearing for IGCSE English as a second language October/nov session ... Does any one have the idea for the oral topics .... Plz help me .. If u have the idea about oral topics plz contact with me Email: [email protected] .... I will be very much greatfull for ur help

Reaction score
Hello folks,

The papers section has been updated with the latest CIE May/June 2015 resources for most of the subjects.
Happy paper solving.

Regards,
PlanetMaster
Hi Admin! Could you add the singapore a/o level papers? thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone know about the english as a second language october 2015 ORAL topics??????????
If anyone does, PLEASE let me know.....THANKS!!!!!! :)

Reaction score
Plz Someone From Anyone Mail Me All The IGCSE Board Exams Or Similar To Oct/Nov 2015 Papers !Plz My Accounting 0452 Is Day After Tomorrow PLz Help Me ! But I Am Chilling And Not Scared Of Any BullSHiT
Also I'm Giving
English 0500
Maths 0580
Economics 0455
Physics
Chemistry
Business Studies
French 05--

And Currently I Have Uploaded Maths 0580 May/June Board Paper With All Board Paper Bar-codes And All That Stuffz !!

Plz Mail Me Here
[email protected]
Kindly stop spamming!
You can find the past papers here: http://papers.xtremepapers.com/

Reaction score
i m from karachi. need to know how can i get past papers of English before 2000? plz anyone guide me any side.