• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2015 Papers and Markschemes

Reaction score
AOA guyzz !! Has anyone got the papers for may june 2015 along with mark schemes ??
I need papers for :
1. Chemistry 0620
2. Biology 0610
I hope somebody would help me !!

Reaction score
Exams are still going on -___-
You aren't getting any question papers or marking schemes until the results are declared, which if I'm not wrong is around Aug 11.
So wait patiently XD

Reaction score
Exams are still going on -___-
You aren't getting any question papers or marking schemes until the results are declared, which if I'm not wrong is around Aug 11.
So wait patiently XD
Oh my bad !! I thought they are finished !! Btw do u know Mathematics 0580 papers are released so why not for these subjects ??

Reaction score
Oh my bad !! I thought they are finished !! Btw do u know Mathematics 0580 papers are released so why not for these subjects ??
Papers are usually released by teachers who get their hands on the papers.
All the teachers in your school already have the papers. However as a part of CIE protocol they aren't supposed to release them/ show them to students.
Maths 0580 papers may be out cuz a teacher decided to upload the file. However let me tell you that they aren't supposed to do that until results are declared.

Tl;dr :-
Teachers aren't supposed to upload papers, but sometimes it happens. Doesn't mean it should happen for other subjects also.

Reaction score
Papers are usually released by teachers who get their hands on the papers.
All the teachers in your school already have the papers. However as a part of CIE protocol they aren't supposed to release them/ show them to students.
Maths 0580 papers may be out cuz a teacher decided to upload the file. However let me tell you that they aren't supposed to do that until results are declared.

Tl;dr :-
Teachers aren't supposed to upload papers, but sometimes it happens. Doesn't mean it should happen for other subjects also.
Hmm got that

Reaction score
Justpastpapers.com
So far they only have Mathematics up (0580) not helpful to me since i dont do that course lol.