• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2014 Papers with Marking scheme

Reaction score
Does anybody have IGCSE 0520, 0417,0500 & 0455<all variants> question paper and marking scheme? I'd like to practice for the boards... :)

Reaction score
plsssssssssss some1 send me AICT (9713) mj 2014 paper 11 paper 12 paper 13 and ms of those on [email protected] ................
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
Please email me at [email protected] :
Mathematics 9709 AS & A level
Chemistry 9701 AS & A level
Biology 9700 AS & A level
Thank you in advance
plsssssssssss some1 send me AICT (9713) mj 2014 paper 11 paper 12 paper 13 and ms of those on [email protected] ................
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy.... its a request.. pls senddd

Reaction score
plsss plsss someone send it quicklyy...... i have an exam tom...........pls some1 send quicklyyyyyyyy.... its a request.. pls senddd

Reaction score
hi everybody!!!!I think that the igcse speaking exam begins today so good luck to everybody!!!Please tell us how it went

Reaction score
I've made a website to help students like me to access past papers faster. Check out signature below and share with friends.

Story: I made it for myself earlier this year and got amazing reviews from friends and so I made it publicly available.