• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Theres a specimen paper for the paper 6 in maths 0607/ international math. Could someone please tell me the topics for it ? And where does cie get those paper 6 from is it higher math? Please help me

Reaction score
Hello guys!!!
This is my first time posting something on this forum. I will be appearing for IGCSE Mathematics(0580) this Friday and have no idea what kind of calculators are permitted for the exam. I have been using CASIO fx-991ARX CLASSWIZ for almost 2 years and it works perfectly. However, as far as CIE exams are concerned, I don't know which one to carry? Can somebody help me get through this?
Regards

Reaction score
Hello guys!!!
This is my first time posting something on this forum. I will be appearing for IGCSE Mathematics(0580) this Friday and have no idea what kind of calculators are permitted for the exam. I have been using CASIO fx-991ARX CLASSWIZ for almost 2 years and it works perfectly. However, as far as CIE exams are concerned, I don't know which one to carry? Can somebody help me get through this?
Regards
ask your school teacher

Reaction score
Actually, she has no idea about his model.
Hey, I don't know what that model is, but no graphical calculators are allowed. That being said, if your calculator can sketch f(x) graphs, whether linear, quadratic, or whatsoever, that is prohibited.

I use a Casio fx-82ES PLUS calculator, and I used for my extended maths last year (Add maths this year - same rules). Whether you take IB / AP / other courses, you should be allowed graphical calcuators then.

Reaction score
Anyway, I ain't positive about my model. Is it possible that I carry 2 calculators with me and if I could find anyone in the exam centre, I may ask him which one I shall use?