• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Feb March 2017 papers

Reaction score
Hi can you please upload A level 9700 biology and 9701 chemistry papers too?? thanks!!

Reaction score
I need feb/march 2017 a level papers for Accounting before Sunday plz it's urgent

Reaction score
Hey Idrees_20020! Do you have the mark scheme for the Feb/March 2017 Biology paper?

Reaction score
No i dont but why do you need it now? paper has finished
Oh. I am appearing for my IGCSE exams this October so I need to solve these papers in order to get an idea on how the paper is going to be. I need to check my answers from the mark scheme. Any idea when they will be published on gceguide or any other website?

Reaction score
Also, could you please post the papers for ICT, Economics, French, First Language English and Mathematics? Thanks.

Reaction score
can you give a feb/march paper for 2017 accounts and business paper32 like just post the link here Idrees_20020

Reaction score
Khadu33 .. Please please. Do you not have ones for Alevel or know anywhere i can find them or know someone who has them .Anyone !!
you mean 2017 feb/march a level past paper dea
if so i dnt hv am still doing my ig's n i dnt knw anyone hu takes it coz am doing my exams as a private candidate

Reaction score
Thanks so much Khadu33 -you have been of great help . I found ones for Maths and Economics. But not for Accounting 9709 . But Thanks a lot ..
If anyone knows where i can get the Accounting papers febmarch 2017 -Pllease be of help to me ....before Tuesday ....THanksiess