• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Feb March 2017 papers

Reaction score
These are the 2017 papers for CIE February march for subjects Biology Physics and Chemistry and some useful formulas for physics
Login to xtremepapers to download

Attachments

• 03__0610_42_2RP_AFP.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 568
  • 03_0620_42_3RP_AFP (1) (1).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 419
  • 03_0625_42_7RP_AFP (1).pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 541
  • IGCSE Physics formulas.pdf
    971.6 KB · Views: 370
Reaction score
These are the 2017 papers for CIE February march for subjects Biology Physics and Chemistry and some useful formulas for physics
Do you have ict feb/mar 2017 varient 12 and this is very helpful thankyou appreciated:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you very much. Its has been very helpful. Do you have any answers to the papers for biology and physics?

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get february march past papers for ice a level . Its urgent . I really need them . If you do please kindly send them to me or post them .. For the Following subjects .Maths ,Accounts and Economics . Thanks a lot .

Reaction score

If i may ask ,how were you able to get those papers . Please share resources especially if you know where i can find ones for level Idrees20020

Reaction score
Hey! Thanks a lot for posting the papers and the formula sheet. Could you also please upload the mark schemes for these papers and the other variants? The papers haven't been uploaded on gceguide.com yet..I need them urgently as I am appearing for my IGCSE exams in October this year. It would also help if you could upload the papers for ICT, Economics, French and First Language English. Thanks again!