• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Examination Timetables | June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
how can it b possible ?? How can i give two papers at a time??? someboddy helppppppppp! I am confused
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

You'll be given one paper first. After the time is over, they'll hand over the second paper.

Reaction score
i heard the CIE exams are to be moved earlier to start in april and that they are going to issue a new time table , did any body hear about that , i am so terrified ?!!! :cautious: :S

Reaction score
i heard the CIE exams are to be moved earlier to start in april and that they are going to issue a new time table , did any body hear about that , i am so terrified ?!!! :cautious: :S
from where you have heard this ?????? :cry:

Reaction score
Well,our English teacher said to us that we would have our orals this time on MARCH,this was quite astonishing,as previously,the orals were held on April. So it seems the schedule has been changed,even I'm scared :(

Status
Not open for further replies.