• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Examination Timetables | June 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Era

Reaction score
yeah but not that lucky! we will have to give alevels in one year only and u can only give 2 subjects bcaz its in one year so u cant take more and if u want to take more u will have to do it in 2 years and that also from some different school and that means school till 13th grade :/

Reaction score
yeah but not that lucky! we will have to give alevels in one year only and u can only give 2 subjects bcaz its in one year so u cant take more and if u want to take more u will have to do it in 2 years and that also from some different school and that means school till 13th grade :/

Ours is in As u have to give 3 or 4 optinal, 3 is must and then A'Level ....I think only 3 again but if u want to keep other subj along with that stream it's ur wish :D
I'll take science , so maths I'll take as my 4th Subj :) A"level I won't take maths, U can drop maths n A'level ur choice :) bcuz in Alevel maths is hard bcuz u have to study Stats and Cvics...I heard

Era

Reaction score
Ours is in As u have to give 3 or 4 optinal, 3 is must and then A'Level ....I think only 3 again but if u want to keep other subj along with that stream it's ur wish :D
I'll take science , so maths I'll take as my 4th Subj :) A"level I won't take maths, U can drop maths n A'level ur choice :) bcuz in Alevel maths is hard bcuz u have to study Stats and Cvics...I heard
m planning to take physics chem and maths and ya how can i start convo with ya? i want to ask ya something about schools in pak

Reaction score
:(:cry:
got-my-timetable-and-its-gone.jpg

Reaction score
OMG...! i've to appear in M/J 2013 and i have no idea what these time tables are....dates sheet aa gaaen? :eek:
what are zones....? >.>
oh and yess i know i am dumb... so do 'not' make fun of me >.>

Era

Reaction score
OMG...! i've to appear in M/J 2013 and i have no idea what these time tables are....dates sheet aa gaaen? :eek:
what are zones....? >.>
All Cambridge Schools are allocated to one of six administrative zones. Each zone has a specific timetable and urs is zone 4 and there is nothing to make fun of ;)

Era

Reaction score
what are zones....? >.>
and best of luck for ur examz ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.